Monday, November 06, 2006

preparations for halloween

I went for a little fall party last sunday and we played lots of fun games and had lots of good food too. Here are some pictures.



That's me and the pumpkin I helped to carve with my group. My groupmates were Hsinying from Taiwan and Marcus from Washington who is a member of YWAM as well...



Some of the Pumpkins that were carved...



That's Marcus with two guys from Kathmandu Nepal...




A picture of some of the girls at the party. Sumi from Malaysia, Laura from Minnesota (YWAM), Hiromi from Japan, Hsinying, and Ayaka from Japan...



Here's Agustinho from Timor Lieste, Laura and June from Yunnan China carving their pumpkin.

Yup, prep for halloween was fun but halloween it self was way nuts... pictures coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home