Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween



Here a picture of some of the Krazy Kalo people. That's me in the scary mask. And next to me are Jess "the pirate", Mary "the hot little mermaid", Cassius "the classic basketball guy", Ben "the rubber duckie', John "the Karate Kid", Jess "the lady bug", Hassan "the Indian Maharaja" and Kim "the Bumble Bee"...



That's Cheerleader Kristie, Scary Don and Batgirl Lou from Japan...



My housemates Dan and Dick as "undercover Narcotics officers who are corrupt and do whatever they confiscate"...



That's Aaron, "Tom Cruise from Dirty Money", Dan, Hannah "a leopard from down-under", Binh "the Japanese Schoolgirl from Vietnam" and Jenn "Helllloooo Nurse"...



That's me and the kind soul Justin who gave me the burger when I was tailgating last Saturday. He's Zorro, and I don't know who the other guy is. That's what the rest of the pictures are like. I really have no idea who these people are...



Oompa Loompas!!!



Makes you wanna go to heaven don't it? Angels like that make me wanna trade in my horns...



Captain Caveman!!!



Native Hawaiian Soccer Player... Yep, Sweeper...



japanese Bunnies...



Father Time...



Even those in wheelchairs are getting involved in Halloween! This dude is a Nascar Racer! Coolness!!!



With Zeus and Aphrodite...




Two pictures that sort of give you an Idea of how crazy crowded it gets in Waikiki during Halloween... It really was super fun... And I'm bringing back my mask so guys, it's time for some more fun in Central 6...

1 Comments:

Blogger deafknee said...

i like the oompa loompas the best!!! theyre my absolute fave!!!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home