Tuesday, September 12, 2006

retreat at camp homelani



This weekend I went for a retreat with the Catholic Campus Ministry and it was a really good experience. I was a little disappointed though because I wanted to hear more cool songs during the retreat but there was no praise and worship element in the retreat. But it was a good Vacation with God. I got to meet more people and try new things. I had my first taste of s’mores and a game called psychiatrist, which I will definitely bring back home and share with everybody. (the game not the s’mores)

It was enjoyable because there was a lot of games and free time to do what you wanted. And it was really cool to meet all the new people that I met. All with so many stories to share and if there’s one thing I’m passionate about, it’s stories. Anyway, here are some pictures to share.

Oh and I finally figured out how to use the macro function on my camera. Haha…






Yup, a good camp with beautiful mountains, beautiful seas and most importantly...
















Beautiful people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home