Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Revival

Aloha,

I've decided to revive my moribund blog and change it up a bit...

First, I will actually post stuff regularly...

Second, I will not post pictures of my holiday/exchange in Hawaii anymore... (You can just get those pictures by adding me on facebook). I might put other pictures up though.

Third, I will be using my blog as something to help me wih my quiet time and reflections.

In other words, this blog will be a *gasp* religious blog. I know last time it had some religious elements but now it will have a lot more. I think, knowing who I am and what I enjoy doing, this will also have reviews on movies, books and comic books probably. It might have some poetry I might write, if I actually start writing poetry again. It might have some advertising of events that might happen like upcoming plays that I think would be awesome or movies that I really want to watch and stuff.

Yup, that's it... The DNR has been removed from my blog and now like people who've had a near death experience, this blog is going to do things different. It will really start living now...

Mahalo for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home